We are looking for you as CRM project manager (f/m/d).
As a CRM project manager, your focus will be on the following topics: requirements definition and creation of functional specifications, project management, change management and business process automation. In cooperation with the technical project management you will be responsible for and steer CRM projects at the interface to our customers.
- Collaborative management of CRM projects with special focus on cost / (customer) benefit analysis, escalation management
and consulting support in the implementation of customer processes with the PiSA sales CRM
- Professional leadership and motivation of the project team
- Implementation and support of workshops and interviews with business departments and key users
- Consulting for customers at the interface between IT and business
- Analysis, redesign and improvement of business processes with regard to technical feasibility
- Development of concepts and road maps for on-schedule project implementation
- Creation of project documentation (e.g. project plans, specifications, protocols)
- Establishing customer relationships and managing the interface to the customer
- Support of the sales team in the acquisition of projects and consulting projects and preparation of offers for consulting and implementation services
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Ideally several years of practical experience as a consultant, project manager or internal expert (in process, product or IT management)
in different industries
- Experience in CRM consulting as well as expert in at least one professional focus (e.g. sales, marketing, service, IT)
- Solid expertise and experience in current project management methods (agile and classic)
- Practical experience with at least one CRM software solution
- Experience with common business process and IT modelling methods and tools
- Knowledge in the technical implementation of business standard software (CRM, ERP, DMS, ECM etc.)
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
- A high degree of personal initiative and willingness to travel (D-A-CH)
What you can expect
A friendly team with a flat organisational structure is looking forward to working with you!
Have you become curious?
If you find yourself and your abilities in the described task, then we should get to know each other!
Please send us your detailed application with details of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org