IT Administrator (full-time – f/m/d)
We are constantly growing and are looking for IT administrators in full-time (f/m/d).
You and your colleagues will be jointly responsible for the administration, maintenance, monitoring and error analysis of application landscapes of our customers as well as our own in the time between 08:00-17:00 (incl. breaks).
- Coordination and installation of our PiSA sales CRM software and databases at our customers’ sites (remote)
- Administration of virtualization, cloud environments, as well as IT hardware (servers, routers, switches, firewall, etc.)
- Development of monitoring tools to ensure the stability of IT systems
- Maintenance and procurement of IT hardware
- Contact person for employees in the area of IT hardware, networks and databases
- Training (Ausbildung) or university diploma in the field of computer science or career changer with work experience
- Ability to work in a team and service orientation
- Database knowledge (Oracle and/or MS-SQL)
- Experience with Windows & LINUX Servers, VMware, KVM, Exchange Server, Network Administration
- Good German language skills in spoken and written
- English language skills are an advantage
You can expect:
A friendly team with a flat organizational structure is looking forward to meeting you!
Are you curious?
If you find yourself and your skills in the description and would like to work in a nice team, then we should get to know each other!
Please send us your application with your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date by e-mail to email@example.com