Remote CRM training classes
Starting from now, we offer open online trainings for your efficient use of PiSA sales CRM!
Do you wish to use the full potential of your PiSA sales CRM and become more productive? Then you are in the right place! In our open online training classes, you can refresh your existing knowledge and acquire new skills to be able to work with your CRM system more securely and efficiently! Our online trainings are suitable for all PiSA sales users as well as for future users. Since they take place on fixed dates, participants from different companies can register and learn about the advantages of our software. Get more out of your PiSA sales CRM and work more successfully – both individually and in a team!
- Learn wherever you want! You can flexibly decide from where you want to take part in the training – no matter whether you are at home or in the office.
- Save time and money! You have no expenses for travel costs and also the organisation of a training room is not necessary either.
- Work with your own computer – you know it best! By learning with your own device, your company also eliminates the need to make training computers available to all participants.
- Experience practical application examples. Our interactive training courses contain practical exercises and hands-on examples. So, you can immediately apply the know-how you have gained in your daily work!
- Receive practical PiSA sales training documents. With it you have all tips and tricks at your fingertips!
- Would you like to book an exclusive online training course just for your company? We will be happy to design the appropriate training content together with you and arrange a preferred date.
What can you expect in the open online training?
In two modules we give you a basic introduction to the user interface. Learn how to operate the system optimally. In addition, you will get to know a selection of the most important functions.
The first module includes the introduction and explanation of the various menu bars and commands as well as information on basic configuration and settings. Special attention is paid here to contact management. You will get a detailed overview of the functions for creating, qualifying and managing persons and companies. You will also get to know the search functions including the high-performance EUREKA full-text search.
The second module deals with activities such as tasks, appointments, and phone calls. The aim of this block is to make participants familiarize with the logic, creation and controlling of the different activities. They will also learn the basics of working with document management. Afterwards, selected functions in Sales and Distribution module will be taught. The focus here is on suitable tools such as the calendar and visit report, as well as tips for professional e-mail management. Based on practical exercises and best-practice tips, you will learn first-hand helpful professional tips that you can immediately apply in your daily business.
Target group: PiSA sales CRM users who want to refresh their knowledge as well as new employees who need an initial introduction to the system.
Required knowledge: None
Training duration: 4 hours per module
- Computer and monitor (ideally 2 monitors)
- Internet connection
- Headset (alternatively, loudspeaker and microphone). If you do not have a headset, you can also dial in with your telephone.
- Webcam (optional)
- Current Internet browser
- The training will be conducted on the current web client (version 7.5). Please visit the GoTo Training information page to learn more about the system requirements.
1. How many people are in one training?
The number of participants should not exceed 8 persons in order to make the training individual, effective and intensive.
2. How are the contents of a training organized?
The training is a mixture of theoretical basics and numerous practical exercises and examples.
3. Can the training contents be adapted to your individual focus and needs?
If you would like to book an exclusive online training course, we will be happy to put together a training package suitable for your company from the training modules. Please contact us, we will be happy to advise you!
4. Are expensive large groups worth it?
Yes, if several people from one company participate, the training will be cheaper for you.
5. How do you ensure training quality?
The training is conducted by professionally and didactically qualified trainers with several years of experience in the CRM industry.
6. Can I cancel the online training class?
You can cancel the online training free of charge up to 14 days before the training starts. After 14 days, the total training fees will be charged in case of non-participation.
7. How can I pay?
You can easily pay by invoice.
You can benefit from the extensive and up-to-date potential of our training concept! The PiSA sales academy combines the advantages of classroom events and e-training.
The training was very good and very informative!
Dr. Andreas Hölderlin Speaker for the German Aerospace Center (Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt)