Industry & Mechanical Engineering
Modern CRM software forms the ideal backbone of your digitization strategy to solve current and future challenges. PiSA sales CRM bundles all your customer, prospect and product data in a single system, making it available for fact-based sales, individual marketing campaigns and efficient customer service at the highest level.
With PiSA sales CRM, you have a highly flexible and modern system at your side, which digitally supports you from lead management through quotation preparation to the processing of planned or unplanned service assignments. Even in the standard version, you can optimally map even complex sales projects, in which sales and construction work hand in hand, as well as individual processes in the calculation and configuration of quotations for your complex products. In addition, you benefit from our decades of industry expertise gained from a large number of CRM implementations successfully implemented over the long term in national and international companies in the fields of mechanical engineering, plant construction, the metal working and electrical industries or in the chemical industry.
What the PiSA sales CRM can do for your company in the manufacturing industry and in plant and mechanical engineering
- sales, marketing and service of complex products such as plants, machines, devices, etc.
- mapping of the installed base and its history
- networked 360° view of customers, prospects, competitors, installed products, sales partners and more
- uniform knowledge basis for all relevant employees across departments and locations
- transparent lead management
- time-saving creation, calculation and tracking of individual offers with single- or multi-level parts lists
- comprehensive product and performance database with connection to your ERP system
- planning, implementation and evaluation of marketing campaigns such as events, newsletter mailings or mailing
- after sales and service with ticket management, planning, execution and feedback of customer service assignments
- service planning board for efficient deployment and resource planning
- automated maintenance and contract management
- Machine-to-Machine-Coupling (M2M) for predictive maintenance
- mobile and offline-capable field service apps for smartphones and tablets, for example, time recording and visit reports
- flexible analyses and graphical dashboards
- modern interfaces to ERP systems, BI tools, e-mail programs, Office applications, phone systems, etc.
- attractive and easily customizable user interfaces for high user acceptance
- fit for international use: multilingualism, multi-currency capability, support of time zones etc.
- comprehensive standard functions for legally compliant handling of the EU-GDPR
The introduction of the PiSA sales CRM is the absolutely right decision for the digital future of the FFG Group thanks to the accurate mapping of our sales and service processes and the deep integration into our established IT landscape.
Dominika Prosniak IT Business Analyst CRM, FFG Europe & Americas
Inspiring user reports from our customers in the industry, plant engineering and mechanical engineering
GEMÜ Gebr. Müller Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG
Manufacturer of valves and automation components
Amount of employees: 1.800
CRM Focus: Sales, Marketing, Service
L. KELLENBERGER & Co. AG
Manufacturer of high-precision grinding machines
Amount of employees: 400
CRM Focus: Sales, Service, Quote Configuration
MENNEKES Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Manufacturers of industrial plugs and sockets and solutions for electric mobility
Amount of employees: 1.000
CRM Focus: Sales
Read the case study now >>
Find out how the medium-sized family business LUTZ Aufzüge is implementing digitalization in sales and customer service with the PiSA sales CRM as its central information platform.
Mobile apps for smartphones & tablets
Companies in the manufacturing, plant and mechanical engineering, metal and electrical, and chemical industries benefit from powerful CRM apps for smartphones and tablets in the areas of sales, marketing, and customer service. For the recording of trade fair conversations, a special trade fair report capture function is available to marketing. Your field sales force benefits from mobile access to all customer data, histories, documents, offers, contracts, presentations and much more. The convenient recording of visit reports via mobile phone or tablet not only makes the work of colleagues in the field easier, but also the sales management benefits from the market data gained in this way. These can be excellently evaluated and used for sales management and controlling purposes.
Mobile access to the CRM system enables you to always act competently on site. And this, of course, even if there is no Internet connection on site. Use our mobile solutions to create positive customer experiences through faster response times and more transparency. Make the innovative difference compared to your competitors.
Register for our free introductory webinar in German
Get to know the innovative solutions of the PiSA sales CRM for sustainable success in the areas of sales, marketing and customer service. Take 45 minutes of your time and follow the live demo from the comfort of your workplace. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via chat. We look forward to you!Register now >>