Building & Building-Supply Industry
In the building and building-supply industry, special branch-specific requirements are placed on CRM solutions. The PiSA sales CRM offers you a CRM template specialized in the property business, which provides a consolidated view of properties, sub properties and crafts with a variety of related information in a structured and clear manner.
All relationships between the actors involved, such as customers, planners, property developers, subcontractors, retailers or fabricators / installers, are managed transparently on the property. Thus informed, you always know who the right contact person is and who has been in touch with whom in the past.
What the PiSA sales CRM can do for your company in the building and building-supply industry
- specialized CRM template for the contract business
- management of direct sales as well as sales via retailers and franchisees
- concentrate on the lucrative key properties due to the central and evaluable management of project and property data
- 360° view of properties, property stakeholders, histories etc. with quick access to required information
- forecast analyses also on property level
- be ahead of your competitors thanks to competitor analysis feature
- duplicate check for property data
- mobile apps for smartphones and tablets – for access to your CRM data on the construction site
- radius search
- standard functions for legally compliant handling of the EU-GDPR
- fast analysis and customizable graphical dashboards for more overview
- fit for international use: multilingualism, multi-currency capability, support of time zones etc.
- import of ibau tender data
In PiSA sales, we have found an experienced and competent partner for implementing our long-term CRM strategy. Thanks to the software's enormous flexibility, we were able to implement all our customizing requirements. Accompanied by the provider's pragmatic rollout concept and the early training of our committed employees, we were able to go live just seven months after signing the contract.
Alexandra Bork Head of Marketing at WOLFF & MÜLLER Baustoffe GmbH
Case Study - the PiSA sales CRM in use at refurbishment specialist ISOTEC
Specialist for the remediation of moisture and mould damage to buildings
Amount of employees: 750
CRM Focus: Sales, Marketing, Backoffice, Baustelle
This is how the PiSA sales CRM supports the business processes of your company in the building and building-supply industry – all important information in one compact PDF.
Inspiring use cases of our customers from the building and building-supply industry
Ed. Züblin AG
Industry: Building and civil engineering Amount of employees: 14,000 Users: > 130 ✔ use of the PiSA sales CRM in the cloud ✔ 360° view of customer data and properties ✔ cross-departmental chat collaboration ✔ low need for adaptation for efficient rollout
Optigrün international AG
Industry: Greening of buildings Amount of employees: 80 Users: 80 + 120 partner companies ✔ use of the PiSA sales CRM on own servers ✔ management of the three-tier sales process ✔ ERP and ibau coupling ✔ company-wide use – quotes, orders, complaints, etc.
Want to know more about our CRM products?
Just visit our Download Center and flip through our product and company brochures or download insightful case studies of selected CRM projects.Discover more >>