The PiSA sales link to your abas ERP
Trust in our many years of experience in the integration of abas ERP and get to know a standard interface whose flexibility guarantees you maximum adaptability to changing requirements at any time. Thanks to the powerful coupling you profit from a smooth, robust and above all future-proof integration between your abas ERP and PiSA sales CRM.
In order to combine the advantages of PiSA sales CRM for marketing, sales and service and the central administration of your business processes in the ERP system, we offer you a coupling to the abas ERP system which is unique on the market.
The deep integration of both worlds seamlessly connects your contact and customer management, as well as your quotation and sales order data on the PiSA sales side with the modules of your abas system and therefore offers cross-departmental advantages for your entire company.
The interface is based on the innovative abas Java Objects technology, a Java-based framework. Thanks to the flexible architecture of the coupling, the standard interface scope can be adjusted according to your requirements.
- Core of the interface is the modern technology of the generic PiSA sales-abas-Connector
- The bidirectional data exchange between the CRM and ERP systems is based on AJO technology
- Asynchronous communication for data exchange that does not require an immediate response
- Optional: synchronous communication for scenarios in which the result of a query, the update or creation of new data is immediately requested in abas ERP
Flexible scope of services for system integration
Your business processes are changing? With the expandable coupling of the PiSA sales CRM with your abas ERP you will remain relaxed.
- Transfer of mass data, e.g. the one-time transfer of all customer master data from the abas ERP system
- Automated updating of data in PiSA sales CRM if they are maintained in the abas ERP system (cyclically or at any time)
- Automated updating of the abas ERP data stock through a regularly running process, e.g. if the customer address, sales quotation or sales order data in PiSA sales CRM have been changed
- Query of individual attributes, e.g. to create a sales order created in PiSA sales CRM in parallel in abas ERP; the sales order number generated in abas can be specifically queried and used as a reference
- Determination of status information, e.g. if the business process plans to change the delivery status of an order in the ERP system also in the CRM system
- Requesting selected data records, e.g. to request the invoice data from abas for a sales order managed in PiSA sales CRM
PiSA sales CRM-abas ERP interface: Discover your advantages
- Simple field mapping and flexible extensions through loader on XML technology
- No jobs necessary on the abas side
- The PiSA sales-Connectors ensures defined, consistent and verifiable communication
- Fail-safe due to temporary storage in buffer tables until the abas server is available again